Friday 20 December 2013

[Review] Miomi Phantom Chocolate Softlens

Hello :P

Long time not writing review and its time to review something new !!
wohooo! this's my 1st time softlens review on my blog. n finally i found 1 product original from korea and it is Miomi Phantom Choco.

i think the diameter of lens small bcs 14,55mm ( many lens with up to 20mm @__@ ) but... 
TADAAAA... !!!! ( u can see me on my photo.. so lets check it out )

SPH: ±0.00
DIA: 14.5mm
COLOR: Chocolate
B.C: 8.6
W.C: 45%
♥ ♥ ♥ cute case ♥ ♥ ♥
this lenses is not very big but if use it can make you  like a doll :)
 

yay.u can see my eyes look different before and after use it. it makes my eyes look bigger than my original eyes.i think the diameter small but its big enough.okay lets start to love this lens with big diameter XD

love the color  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ it looks natural and i don't find any problem with this lens. it was comfortable ♥ ♥ ♥

thanks for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

TUGAS EKONOMI POLITIK MEDIA KARYA ILMIAH “PENGARUH DARI PERAN SERTA KEPEMILIKAN MEDIA TERHADAP SISTEM POLITIK DI INDONESIA” ...