Monday 11 November 2013

Review : Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam.

Heyoooo heyoo !! :D
I have another Etude House product review for you! After used ac clinic foam and now i try to used etude house baking powder pore cleansing foam.
Ac clinic foam is also a great product but thanks for ac clinic bcs i haven't problem with my skin now :) I just  wanted to try a same product because i love korean product very much <3 .

I finally took out my baking powder cleanser from my Etude House gift set.
I have a 30ml tester of baking powder goodness that is very travel friendly. The first time I used it I felt really good about it. No breakouts whatsoever.
I really felt like my face is clean and it felt smooth.





The cleansing foam has tiny scrubs that melt easily on the face. I guess this is the baking powder that deeply removes dirt, makeups and oil on skin.It smells good too!.
 I will definitely buy the big tube for myself ;)
  I'm really love this cleansing foam right now not because I love Etude House but it really really works!
Thank you :*
-E.F

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUGAS EKONOMI POLITIK MEDIA KARYA ILMIAH “PENGARUH DARI PERAN SERTA KEPEMILIKAN MEDIA TERHADAP SISTEM POLITIK DI INDONESIA” ...