Saturday 13 July 2013

Review : Hello my candy shoe !!

A few weeks ago I was introduced to adorable shoes in facebook. A company selling unique shoes. I'm so exited to view many collection about adorable project. :P

I am a huge fan of bright colours and of course love candy (pastel) colour .hehe .  I love my shoes so I was excited to try some out. The only problem is, I love all the candy colours?!!  so which one?. Decisions. Decisions.

Pink and tosca are the 2 fabulous colours to choose from. After imagining my outfits and which colour I would wear the most. I chose pink combination with orange. Orange who knew?!!


A AWWWWW !! this package has arrived at my house just 2days after im buying this shoe @onlineshop #adorableproject :*
Love This One <3 <3


Get warranty card for 7days . Emmm very nice right?

I love these shoes, they are so soft bright and very comfortable and I would go for a pair again. Very soon adorable Shoes are bringing out lots of new designs with some amazing patterns. As I am a big fan of candy colours I cant wait to see how these look. It will also be interesting to see the childish styles. Because i'll be look younger XD.  Check their site to see these new designs. ahhh please ill be wait ur new candy colours shoes  >//<

Thanks For Read My Post \(^.^)/
Xoxo.Uruki



No comments:

Post a Comment

TUGAS EKONOMI POLITIK MEDIA KARYA ILMIAH “PENGARUH DARI PERAN SERTA KEPEMILIKAN MEDIA TERHADAP SISTEM POLITIK DI INDONESIA” ...