Friday 26 July 2013

Review : Face Mask With Quaker Oatmeal

 
Hallo !!!
Over the last few weeks, i have been on a mission to find something to fix my skin.
I am a big fan of face masks.
I haven't however, seemed to find the Quaker that creates miracles.

HAA?Quaker? Yaps Quaker !! Bcs i get this information from Grup #Facebook ..
surely i'm not the only one that seeks a lot in a face mask including Quaker,bcs many friend in Grup Fb try it but not post this information...hehe
So? i'll demonstrate by myself XD
 Me With Quaker Oatmeal (Before Mask)
This Quaker is only Rp.9700




  before applying the quaker ,you need to cleanse your face and sweep your bangs out of your face.
 well at least i look pale in this pict :3
WOHOOOO ! i just placed it on my face and left it there about 15 minute.
it was super clean and I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!

 and here are my Selca XD No make up,and very natural. Weird? x__x

The best face mask I have ever used! Quaker works perfectly on these occasions. Some of the other face masks are not ideal for me because they tighten and dry quite quickly. Quaker does not have this tighten and crumble aftermath. I also really like the smell bcs i want to eat this quaker XD . I can see how it may not be appealing to everyone but it has a really distinctive scent that I really enjoy. My skin has never looked better. I am 20 and I think it is never to early to take of your skin. Quaker may be listed as ideal for mature skin but I really think it's ideal for beautiful skin!



Thanks to read my post 
Xoxo.Uruki

No comments:

Post a Comment

TUGAS EKONOMI POLITIK MEDIA KARYA ILMIAH “PENGARUH DARI PERAN SERTA KEPEMILIKAN MEDIA TERHADAP SISTEM POLITIK DI INDONESIA” ...